Tuesday, November 15, 2011

@NesiaBeatz

Hello everyone. Today I wanna introduce you someone. ;]
            I found him on youtube something about 1 year ago, I liked his music so I added him on my personal twitter acc, and that's how I got the chance to get to know him better. His name is James but you may know him as NESIA BEATZ, he's the king of HIP POP it's a new kind of music. I think he made it. He's incredible and imo he's the nicest well-known person I've ever known.
how did I find Nesia?
well, it's simple. I love Ryan Good (yeah that freaky guy from the Bieber crew) so I was searching for some dope vids on youtube and I found this: 
and yeah then I've been listening to this for about next 2 days on repeat :D
It's amazing and it's on iTunes (in a little bit different version that this one above) so you can buy it, ok let's face it YOU MUST BUY IT! hahha

Nesia has also three more singles!
they're called:
HEY GIRL
its catchy and perfect to dance
another one:
BARBIE DOLL
and the last  one and my fav now:
DAYDREAMIN!!!
you can listen to it HERE

Barbiedoll hits iTunes very soon so stay tuned and get ready cause Nesia is a beast! yeah and beliebers he knows the DJ, the biebs and Ryan of course! you know I mean
more info on twitter: @NesiaBeatz (add him!)
and don't forget about me: @CamilaHanc haha

ok I hope I'll meet Nesia in next year
SWAG!

sorry for my English ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment